Become a Member
Every WCI sister club is an independent organization. That is, each club decides its own activates and goals. Some clubs engage in fundraising for charitable work, while others focus on cultural awareness. Sister clubs also range in size from small clubs in rural areas (25-50 members) to quite large clubs (600- 900 members) The governing body of Welcome Clubs International is the WIC Board of Directors. The Board is made up of two representative’s members from each sister club: the clubs President and a WIC Liaison appointed by the club president. The Board meets annually in the spring.
Every second year, WIC hods an open international Conference in conjunction with the annual Board of Directors meeting. The entire membership of our entire sister clubs is invited to participate in the conferences.
Reasons To Join
- Net work with similar clubs,
- Share experiences and exchange ideas with the global community,
- Participate in international conferences,
- Arrange exchange visits with other clubs,
- Offer its members friendships with women around the world.